kontrast:
If I would tell you how much you mean to me
I think you wouldn't understand it
so I wait I wait until this day comes when you will understand me
But I can't help myself I can't stop myself I am going crazy
and I can't stop myself cannot control myself I am going crazy
and I love you I want you I wanna talk to you I wanna be with you
and I love you I want you I wanna talk to you I wanna be with you
I cannot change it I'm sure not making it one big hell of a fuss
I cannot turn my back I've got to face the fact life without you is hazy
And I love you I want you I wanna talk to you I wanna be with you
and I love you I want you I wanna talk to you I wanna be with you
Kiss me thrill me don't say goodbye hold me love me don't say goodbye
oh oh oh don't say goodbye
But I can't help myself and I can't stop myself I am going crazy
I cannot turn my back I've got to face the fact life without you is hazy
and I love you I want you I wanna talk to you I wanna be with you
and I love you I want you I wanna talk to you I wanna be with you
oh oh oh oh oh oh kiss me goodbye
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar